Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hi

I thought I might give this blog lashup a go. Eventually, I will figure out how to do stuff and link like a rabbit. I hear you can even post pictures and videos though the knowledge of the type of skill set necessary to pull those aces from my sleeve eludes me for the time being. I will figure it out eventually.

As for content, it will be mostly Giants meanderings but I can't be restrained, damnit! I will simply be compelled to comment on a wide range of madness.

I have no idea where this will lead...

8 comments:

Tom said...

sounds good to me, although i wouldn't sell yourself short, you're very clever...especially when you have a brilliant son who can point you in the right direction.

anyway, i bet i can post more than you can. consider the gauntlet thrown. this should be good times.

cbbba said...

Tom, don't sell this dude short on postability! He'll go on and on and on and on, and it's generally quite enjoyable.

cbbba said...

Bet nobody will recognize me, without u...

cbbba said...

Hopefully a New Jersey commenter or two will be attracted. Glad to see Linden gone? Seems like they gave him a chance, and he came up pretty short...

Unknown said...

Reno,
good to see you back in business. I just bookmarked you.

cbbba said...

No pix here, I guess.

I tried Willie...

cbbba said...

Out of curiosity, do you get paid by the post here, or just work on a salary?

Dave said...

Dennis and Bob. Thanks for stopping by. I will most likely be jumping back onto the board sooner or later but I am going to try this for awhile.