Friday, June 8, 2007

Thank You

Just wanted to take a moment to thank some folks. In no particular order:

When I first started my little meanderings here, I Googled my site every few days to see if it would show up. It took awhile but my first hit showed a nice comment from Big D over at Giants Win. I don't want to admit that I am needy, well maybe a little needy, but that was some sweet reinforcement. Thank you, sir.

When I first discovered the blogosphere and found there were actually people out there writing about baseball and the Giants, John Perricone was the writer I went to everyday. I started citing things he said to win arguments. He is one of the guys who got the baseball/Giants genre going. That he chose to link my little 'messays' is very cool. Thank you, John.

Martin Lee of ObsessiveGiantsCompulsive is a writer who really thinks about this game. I love his stuff. He never rips me when I try to go highbrow and analytical. Thank you, Martin.

El Lefty Malo might just be the hippest hipster in the Giants Blog Canon. He patiently took the time to explain some blog etiquette to a rube from Reno. Thank you, Lefty.

Grant..What can I say. He is the snark master and one of the funniest people I have ever read. Despite the fact that I shamelessly rip off his style, he was gracious enough to add me to his blog roll. How cool is that? Thank you, Grant.

Thank you to all the folks who comment on my stuff. It is wildly appreciated.

Lastly, a big group hug to my brethren and sisteren over at the New Cafe Giants message board. Misery loves company and you guys are great company. Thank you for not holding this place against me.

1 comment:

JoeMacster said...

Who says we don't hold this place against you!?

I do! Elitist! Separatist!

:)